Just for fun, I’ve put together a list of 10 things that make me unusually happy. (please feel free to share your own 10 below!)
(In no particular order)
- Drinking water after eating ice cream.
- Pull-through parking spaces.
- Getting on the car of the train/subway that will let you off as close as possible to your exit.
- Tiny versions of anything:
- Remembering where you recognize an actor from…without using IMDB! (Oh yes, that IS the guy from that episode of Mad Men where…)
- Running home in the rain without your shoes on.
- Sleeping with the windows open.
- Crossing things off a list.
- Seeing a “big time” actor in one of their first roles with only 1 or 2 lines.
- Finally remembering the name of the (person, place, restaurant, movie, etc) that has been on the tip of your tongue.